There's nothing like your first trip to Disney! Every kid (or kid at heart!) will love each of these gifts to kick off their first Disney trip!
Good luggage is essential to any Disney trip. This American Tourister luggage is a long-time favorite, and it comes in a huge variety of patterns! This luggage is high quality, long-lasting, and a must-have for any Disney fan!
American Tourister doesn't just make full-size luggage, it also makes fantastic kid-sized carry-on luggage, too! The kids luggage comes in all of their favorite characters, so there are plenty of options to choose from!
Kids Water Bottle
One of my biggest travel tips is to stay hydrated! For the adults, I always recommend carrying this water bottle strap. It fits around your water bottle to help remind you to sip throughout the day. However, if it's your kiddo's first trip, help them stay hydrated with this water bottle designed just for kids!
This one is perfect for every momma in the parks! The stylish, sleek design is a home run, and with subtle Disney touches, it's perfect. I've rounded up some other great bags here and have a complete park bag packing checklist here. Make sure you check both of these posts before you head to the parks!
Disney Planning Binder
Keep everything organized for the perfect first trip with this Disney Planning Binder from Etsy. Keep everything from dining to budgeting to packing organized!
Give the Gift of a Perfect Trip
Why not give the gift of a Disney vacation? As a Disney destination specialist, I can take care of all plans from beginning to end for a seamless, perfect trip! Contact me to get more information or to become a concierge-level client.
It’s time to experience the magic of Disney at sea once again!! The Disney Dream will begin cruising from Florida on August 9th!
Tropical voyages to the Bahamas will depart from Port Canaveral, Florida. All sailings will be 3 and 4 night cruises and all will stop at Castaway Cay, Disney's private island. These sailings will be overflowing with magic, including beloved character encounters, enchanting Broadway-style musicals, a fireworks display at sea, and more!
Procedures that are being implemented for the well-being of Guests and Crew Members include:
For pricing or more information about Disney Cruise Line, contact me!
Fairy Tale Concierge is giving away a FREE Universal Orlando vacation! (Yes, you read that correctly!!) To celebrate the return of travel, we are giving away a 3 night Universal Orlando Resort vacation for 4 people! No purchase necessary!
To enter to win the Universal Orlando vacation, please click here:
By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at
and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of most US states, and is void where prohibited by law, including the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Former and current Independent Contractors and Employees of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members (spouses, children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 15, 2021, 9:00am eastern standard time and ending on April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at
. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 3-night, 3-day vacation for up to four people to Universal Orlando Resort in 2021.
This package includes:
• Three-nights accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel in a standard room
• Up to four (4) 3-day, 3-park tickets
• Your choice of a Fairy Tale Concierge agent to plan your vacation.
Valid for redemption most nights up to expiration date excluding holidays and some peak times.
Approximate retail value: $3000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and a Facebook post within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FAIRY TALE CONCIERGE, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC,, anyone acting on behalf of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign are Sherry Lowe and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
14. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Looking to travel to Walt Disney World in 2021? I'm highlighting my top Disney Resort picks for 2021 guests! I've included my top picks for Value, Moderate, Deluxe, and Villa Resorts as well as a few honorable mentions!
Value Resort: Pop Century
Disney's Pop Century Resort is in the Value Resort category. What makes this truly unique is that it's now on the Skyliner route...which means it connects you straight to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, in addition to the Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, and Riviera Resorts. The rooms were all recently refurbished, so everything will feel brand new and much cleaner than before! Rooms sleep 4, plus 1 child under 3.
Let's cut right to the chase: a private VIP tour is a better value than ever.
"A VIP tour? Value????? Are you crazy?" (You already know how I feel about the stark difference between value and cheap.) Pricing on VIP tours varies by time of year, whether you add additional hours, etc., so COST can vary significantly. Today, though, we're talking VALUE
Value #1: Park-Hopping
There is no park hopping allowed in Walt Disney World right now, and it's not coming back anytime soon. The ONLY way to park hop for the foreseeable future is to take a VIP tour.
As part of their phased reopening, additional dining and experience reservations are now available at Walt Disney World! The 60 day booking window begins today for dining and other experiences!
Here are a few items to keep in mind:
Are you excited about dining at Walt Disney World again? I know I am!
2021 Walt Disney World® Resort vacation packages are now available to book for the following Disney Resort hotels:
Not currently available for booking are Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, and All Star Music Resorts. Additionally, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, and several other areas are not yet scheduled for reopening. Dining packages remain unavailable. Good Neighbor Hotels will not be available until June 28, 2020.
Normal terms and conditions for final payments, cancellations and change fees will apply for all 2021 vacation bookings. Remember, booking a 2021 package does not guarantee theme park availability, as the park reservation system will still be in effect.
I'll be quoting 2021 packages for the remainder of the day! Remember to contact me to get a quote today! Due to an overwhelming amount of requests, please allow 24-48 hours for a response to quote requests at this time.