Fairy Tale Concierge is at it again! We're giving away another Universal Orlando vacation!
One very lucky winner will receive a 3 day, 3 night Universal Orlando vacation for up to 4 people! Better yet, you'll get to use the advisor of your choosing (hint, hint!) to plan the whole thing!
Details about this incredible giveaway will be posted soon! In the meantime, make sure that you're following my Facebook and Instagram pages for giveaway information as soon as it's posted!
If you'd like even more information about travel news and updates, be sure to join my email list for exclusive information, travel news, and pixie dust straight to your inbox! Enter your email below to join!
Can't wait to travel to Universal Orlando Resort? Become a concierge client and get personalized booking, planning, and more from yours truly!
Fairy Tale Concierge is giving away a FREE Universal Orlando vacation! (Yes, you read that correctly!!) To celebrate the return of travel, we are giving away a 3 night Universal Orlando Resort vacation for 4 people! No purchase necessary!
To enter to win the Universal Orlando vacation, please click here:
By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at
and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of most US states, and is void where prohibited by law, including the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Former and current Independent Contractors and Employees of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members (spouses, children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 15, 2021, 9:00am eastern standard time and ending on April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at
. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 3-night, 3-day vacation for up to four people to Universal Orlando Resort in 2021.
This package includes:
• Three-nights accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel in a standard room
• Up to four (4) 3-day, 3-park tickets
• Your choice of a Fairy Tale Concierge agent to plan your vacation.
Valid for redemption most nights up to expiration date excluding holidays and some peak times.
Approximate retail value: $3000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and a Facebook post within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FAIRY TALE CONCIERGE, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC,, anyone acting on behalf of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign are Sherry Lowe and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
14. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Staying at 2 or more resort hotels during your vacation, also known as a split stay, is one of the best ways to experience Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando Resort (or both!) But what exactly does that mean? And why should you do it? If you're asking yourself those questions, get ready for Split Stays 101!
A split stay requires at least 1 night's stay at each resort hotel that you plan to book. Split stays can be between 2 or even 3 resorts. If you choose to do a split stay at Walt Disney World, bell services will transfer your bags free of charge to your next Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. If you transfer from different Universal hotels, or split between Disney and Universal, you're on your own.
If you're looking for luggage for the kids (or kids at heart!), American Tourister has some adorable Disney luggage, including Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, and BB-8! Not looking for character luggage? American Tourister also has this great 3-piece set!
Where to Split at Walt Disney World
The resorts you choose to split between are a completely personal choice. 99% of the split stays that I book are because of the following:
I recently had the opportunity to visit Universal Orlando Resort to experience their health and safety measures in place firsthand! From hand sanitizer to face coverings to physical distancing...here's the real scoop!
Guests and team members are required to wear face coverings, plain and simple. Everyone, ages 2+, needs to wear a face covering that covers your nose, mouth, and chin. They must be secured with ear loops or be secured around your head. This means that, unlike Disney, Universal does allow neck gaiters. Bandanas are not permitted. On our trip, we noticed mask compliance 99% of the time. (A woman in line for Hagrid's removed hers multiple times while in line, as well as for the duration of the ride. She was stopped after the end of the ride by a Team Member. Cameras are everywhere.) Of course, removing face coverings is allowed while eating/drinking, as long as you're stationary and distanced from others. There are also relaxation areas, where mask breaks are permitted. (Find my face coverings infographic here!)
Temperature checks are performed daily, and corresponding colored wristbands are issued upon completion of that temperature check. One of the absolute best perks to staying on-site at a Universal Orlando Resort Hotel (we stayed at Endless Summer - Surfside Inn and Suites) was the fact that we were able to have our temperature checked at the hotel, rather than at the parks. This saved us a ton of time! Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater after 3 checks would be asked to seek medical attention and get medical clearance prior to being permitted to enter. I encourage all clients to pack a thermometer to keep in the room. That way, if anyone does register a fever, it isn't a surprise and you can seek medical attention immediately.
A while back, I highlighted quite a few Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort hotels on my social media pages. Check out part 2 of those resorts here! (You can always find those posts on my Facebook or Instagram pages to see them individually!)
November 17th - Old Key West Resort (Walt Disney World)
Disney's Old Key West Resort has some of the most affordable villas of any Deluxe Villa Resort! This Florida Keys-inspired resort offers a laid back oasis for any guests. It features studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom villas, boat transportation to Disney Springs, and has one of the coolest pools around, complete with a sandcastle water slide. (Can you spot the Hidden Mickey?)
November 19th - Bay Lake Tower (Walt Disney World)
Bay Lake Tower is a true superstar! This Deluxe Villa resort is connected to Disney's Contemporary Resort via the stunning Sky Way Bridge or by walkway. A stay here grants you access to not only the Contemporary's amenities, but its own exclusive pool, too! It features studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom villas and has both a Monorail and a walking path to the Magic Kingdom! There are even Castle view rooms available!
November 19th - Boulder Ridge Villas and Copper Creek Villas and Cabins (Walt Disney World)
It's no secret that Wilderness Lodge is my all-time favorite resort, but did you know that there are 2 other resorts within its property? The Boulder Ridge Villas and Copper Creek Villas and Cabins both provide that stunning rustic elegance, in addition to some very cool amenities. Boulder Ridge Villas are a Deluxe Villa resort where you can stay in a studio, 1, or 2 bedroom villa. Copper Creek Villas and Cabins is another Deluxe Villa resort that feature studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom villas in addition to luxury cabins. (Did I mention that those cabins come with a private screened porch with built-in hot tub?? That's my kind of cabin!) Both of these resorts offer boat transportation to the Magic Kingdom.
November 23rd - BoardWalk Villas (Walt Disney World)
Step right up to the BoardWalk! Disney's BoardWalk Villas are located on the entertainment-packed BoardWalk. This charming, fun-filled Deluxe Villa resort features studio, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villas. The BoardWalk is adjacent to, and within walking distance, to Epcot. It's also a short walk over to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Don't want to walk? You can take a boat to either of those parks, or hop on the Skyliner, which is located right between Epcot and the BoardWalk! Talk about convenience!
November 23rd - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (Walt Disney World)
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is a stunning oasis...and as a Moderate Resort, it's totally affordable! The all-new addition of the Gran Destino Tower gives it an extra luxurious feel. What makes this resort even more unique is that Club Level rooms are available...the only Moderate Resort to offer this! There are also suites available!
November 23rd - Cabana Bay Beach Resort (Universal Orlando Resort)
Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the perfect spot to relax! This retro-style hotel is one of the coolest on property! It falls into the Prime Value category, meaning it's very affordable for families! Plus, it features family suites in addition to standard rooms, so families can stay comfortably! Cabana Bay is within walking distance to Volcano Bay water theme park. At the resort, your family can also enjoy 2 pools, a lazy river, and a bowling alley onsite!
November 24th - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort (Walt Disney World)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort is a beautiful lakeside resort inspired by the famous New York retreat. This Deluxe Villa resort features studio, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villas in addition to its one-of-a-kind Treehouse Villas! You can also enjoy boat transportation or a walking path to Disney Springs.
November 24th - Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort (Walt Disney World)
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is a tropical paradise right in the middle of Walt Disney World! This bright, airy resort is one of my personal favorites. A Moderate Resort, it features sandy beaches throughout and a 45 acre lake. Pirate-themed rooms are available. My favorite feature of this resort is that it houses the main hub of the Skyliner! This relaxing island resort needs to be on your family's must-stay list!
November 24th - Disney's Riviera Resort (Walt Disney World)
Holy moly. To say that Disney's Riviera Resort is stunning is a serious understatement. A newer resort, which opened December 2019, this quickly grew to be among my favorites on property. This Deluxe Villa resort features tower, studio, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villas. It's also home to Topolino's Terrace, a signature rooftop restaurant. This elegant, European-inspired resort is also on the Skyliner route, making it ultra convenient!
November 25th - Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows (Walt Disney World)
Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows are what vacation dreams are made of! This classic Deluxe Villa resort features studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom villas. It also features over-the-water bungalows that each have a private deck and plunge pool. Talk about paradise! The resort provides boat transportation to the Magic Kingdom and is within walking distance of the Transportation and Ticket Center. (Normally, there is a Monorail station right in the middle of the resort, but that is temporarily suspended due to construction!)
November 25th - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and the Villas at Grand Floridian (Walt Disney World)
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, as well as the Villas at Grand Floridian are the epitome of elegance. This lavish Victorian resort features two resorts in one. The Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Deluxe resort, while the Villas are a Deluxe Villa Resort. The Villas feature studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom villas. Both have Monorail and boat transportation, as well as an all-new walkway, to the Magic Kingdom! There is a full-service spa and salon on-site. Grand Floridian is also home to Victoria and Albert's, a AAA Five Diamond Award recipient! This timeless resort is calling your name!