More details have been released about Fairy Tale Concierge's Universal Orlando Giveaway!
The contest will go live Sunday, February 13. To be eligible, you must be following my social media channels. That means that you'll need to follow my Facebook and/or Instagram page in order to win.
There is NO purchase necessary to enter. The contest rules will be posted on February 21 with the contest entry form.
Fairy Tale Concierge is at it again! We're giving away another Universal Orlando vacation!
One very lucky winner will receive a 3 day, 3 night Universal Orlando vacation for up to 4 people! Better yet, you'll get to use the advisor of your choosing (hint, hint!) to plan the whole thing!
Details about this incredible giveaway will be posted soon! In the meantime, make sure that you're following my Facebook and Instagram pages for giveaway information as soon as it's posted!
If you'd like even more information about travel news and updates, be sure to join my email list for exclusive information, travel news, and pixie dust straight to your inbox! Enter your email below to join!
Can't wait to travel to Universal Orlando Resort? Become a concierge client and get personalized booking, planning, and more from yours truly!
Whether you're heading near or far, there's nothing like a road trip! Keep reading to learn everything that will make your next road trip successful, even for your tiniest travelers!
While these are great for while your kiddos are in the stroller, never underestimate a stroller fan in the car! This popular stroller fan clips easily onto car seats, too, making it essential for any traveling family.
Kids Travel Tray
This travel tray absolutely does it all! Truly the holy grail of all travel trays. Your kids will stay happy, engaged, and content, which makes for an enjoyable car ride for everyone. The dry-erase board doubles as an eating tray, and even has zipper storage pouches on the side for snacks, art supplies, toys, and more. Plus, there's even a tablet stand that actually secures the tablet in place. Need I say more?
One of the hardest parts about a road trip is actually keeping everything organized. Keep purses, backpacks, diaper bags, water bottles, and more off of the floor and within reach. This best-selling headrest hook actually comes in a pack of 4. No hardware required!
Car Trash Can
No more loose wrappers in the car! This car trash can actually has a cover and holds up to 1.85 gallons! The adjustable, elastic strap allows you to hang this wherever you need it and guarantees no spills. Better yet, it's both compact and foldable when not in use.
Kick Mats (with organizer!)
Say goodbye to scuff marks and wet footprints on the back of your car's seats! This 2-pack of kick mats also include mesh pockets for storage! You'll protect your car's upholstery, all while giving your family a little extra storage space. This is also great for pets!
There are tons of great ways to keep your kids occupied in the car. For a little break from screen time, an activity book is an excellent alternative. These Melissa & Doug activity books actually feature reusable stickers! There are tons available from princesses to dinosaurs to pets and more!
Travel Planning Binder
Plan the perfect road trip (and destination!) with this printable travel planner from Etsy. Everything from budgeting to packing and everything in between can stay organized with this planner!
Plan the Perfect Trip
Is Disney or Universal your road trip destination? If so, contact me to become a concierge-level client! Not sure if a travel advisor is right for you?I offer complimentary vacation consultations to help decide if I'm the right fit!
There's nothing like your first trip to Disney! Every kid (or kid at heart!) will love each of these gifts to kick off their first Disney trip!
Good luggage is essential to any Disney trip. This American Tourister luggage is a long-time favorite, and it comes in a huge variety of patterns! This luggage is high quality, long-lasting, and a must-have for any Disney fan!
American Tourister doesn't just make full-size luggage, it also makes fantastic kid-sized carry-on luggage, too! The kids luggage comes in all of their favorite characters, so there are plenty of options to choose from!
Kids Water Bottle
One of my biggest travel tips is to stay hydrated! For the adults, I always recommend carrying this water bottle strap. It fits around your water bottle to help remind you to sip throughout the day. However, if it's your kiddo's first trip, help them stay hydrated with this water bottle designed just for kids!
This one is perfect for every momma in the parks! The stylish, sleek design is a home run, and with subtle Disney touches, it's perfect. I've rounded up some other great bags here and have a complete park bag packing checklist here. Make sure you check both of these posts before you head to the parks!
Disney Planning Binder
Keep everything organized for the perfect first trip with this Disney Planning Binder from Etsy. Keep everything from dining to budgeting to packing organized!
Give the Gift of a Perfect Trip
Why not give the gift of a Disney vacation? As a Disney destination specialist, I can take care of all plans from beginning to end for a seamless, perfect trip! Contact me to get more information or to become a concierge-level client.
It’s time to experience the magic of Disney at sea once again!! The Disney Dream will begin cruising from Florida on August 9th!
Tropical voyages to the Bahamas will depart from Port Canaveral, Florida. All sailings will be 3 and 4 night cruises and all will stop at Castaway Cay, Disney's private island. These sailings will be overflowing with magic, including beloved character encounters, enchanting Broadway-style musicals, a fireworks display at sea, and more!
Procedures that are being implemented for the well-being of Guests and Crew Members include:
For pricing or more information about Disney Cruise Line, contact me!
Walt Disney World has announced four new resort hotel reopenings, available for booking tomorrow, July 8th. Yes, this OFFICIALLY means that every hotel will be reopened by the end of 2021!
Beginning July 8, 2021, I will begin booking:
Fairy Tale Concierge is giving away a FREE Universal Orlando vacation! (Yes, you read that correctly!!) To celebrate the return of travel, we are giving away a 3 night Universal Orlando Resort vacation for 4 people! No purchase necessary!
To enter to win the Universal Orlando vacation, please click here:
By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at
and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of most US states, and is void where prohibited by law, including the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Former and current Independent Contractors and Employees of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members (spouses, children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 15, 2021, 9:00am eastern standard time and ending on April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at
. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 3-night, 3-day vacation for up to four people to Universal Orlando Resort in 2021.
This package includes:
• Three-nights accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel in a standard room
• Up to four (4) 3-day, 3-park tickets
• Your choice of a Fairy Tale Concierge agent to plan your vacation.
Valid for redemption most nights up to expiration date excluding holidays and some peak times.
Approximate retail value: $3000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and a Facebook post within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FAIRY TALE CONCIERGE, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC,, anyone acting on behalf of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign are Sherry Lowe and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
14. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
SURPRISE! Months ahead of their typical schedule, Walt Disney World has released 2022 packages! Contact me to receive your complimentary quote!
Catching a wave...in Orlando? I had the opportunity to stay at Endless Summer: Surfside Inn and Suites at Universal Orlando Resort in December! This value resort has totally stolen my heart! It's part of the Endless Summer Resort, with Dockside Inn and Suites rounding out the complex.
Upon arriving at Surfside, I immediately noticed the health and safety measures being taken to keep everyone safe. (More on that later!) The front desk was staffed, but distanced, and I did not have to wait for a team member to greet me. We received our keys, and headed straight to the Vacation Planning Desk to grab our tickets.
We stayed in a Standard 2 Queen room. One thing that I really loved about the elevators is that, to get to guest floors, you had to scan your room key before the elevator took you to your room. Elevators were also limited to just your travel party, so no sharing a small space with strangers! Our room was spacious and clean. One touch that I really loved was the bottle of hand sanitizer in our room. While I had multiple bottles that we'd packed, I definitely took this one as a souvenir! (And may have already used it once or twice since then!) The resort also features 2 bedroom suites, which is a fantastic option for larger parties or for families who prefer to spread out a bit!
A video of our room tour can be found on IGTV. Watch that here!
Surfside featured a few different dining options that we experienced: Starbucks, Beach Break Cafe, Sand Bar, and resort pizza delivery. Starbucks was located in the lobby, and had your traditional Starbucks fare. Beach Break Cafe was the quick-service location. We ordered two burgers and fries. This was socially distanced, fast, and the food was fresh. That evening, we stopped in at the Sand Bar, which is the pool bar. Seats were distanced, service was fast and friendly, and drink prices were very reasonable. Later in the evening, we ordered pizza delivery from the resort. We had a gluten-free cheese pizza, fruit & cheese appetizer, and two (GIANT) waters. Again, the food was fresh and delicious, and service was much faster than we expected!
Health and Safety
The health and safety guidelines at Universal Orlando were unparalleled. At our resort, we noticed hand sanitizer stations near the front desk, Vacation Planning Desk, near every entrance/exit, and at elevator bays. We also noticed social distancing markers and signage throughout the resort. One feature that I loved was having our temperature checked at the resort before heading to the parks. Guests were issued a colored wristband daily after their temperature screening. (Colors changed by the day.) These wristbands are required for entering the parks, and saved tons of time at park arrival time since we already had this done! We never had to wait in a line for a temperature check. The shuttle (which we also never waited for!) had assigned seating areas for each party to encourage social distancing. Face coverings, of course, are required unless you are actively eating and drinking in a stationary location.
*Please note: temperature checks were phased out as of May 19th, 2021 and Face Coverings were not required indoors or outdoors for vaccinated travelers as of May 29th, 2021.
My overall experience at Endless Summer: Surfside Inn and Suites was FANTASTIC. I would recommend Endless Summer to any clients visiting Universal Orlando Resort. It's a fantastic budget-friendly option without feeling like a "value" resort. Remember, any stay at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel includes Early Park Admission, free shuttles, resort-wide charging privileges, complimentary merchandise delivery to hotel, and Club-to-Club access at CityWalk!
Click here for more information or to book your next stay at Universal Orlando Resort!
Looking to travel to Walt Disney World in 2021? I'm highlighting my top Disney Resort picks for 2021 guests! I've included my top picks for Value, Moderate, Deluxe, and Villa Resorts as well as a few honorable mentions!
Value Resort: Pop Century
Disney's Pop Century Resort is in the Value Resort category. What makes this truly unique is that it's now on the Skyliner route...which means it connects you straight to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, in addition to the Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, and Riviera Resorts. The rooms were all recently refurbished, so everything will feel brand new and much cleaner than before! Rooms sleep 4, plus 1 child under 3.