Universal Orlando Resort has released an amazing deal on tickets!
Right now, Universal is offering a buy 2 days, get 2 days FREE promo ticket!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
You can even upgrade to a 3-park ticket to include Volcano Bay for only $35!
This promo is only available through January 18, 2023. Tickets must be used by March 3, 2023. Certain black-out dates apply.
Contact me today to take advantage of this great Universal Orlando offer!
BIG changes are coming to Walt Disney World! Beginning Thursday, February 17, 2022, face coverings will become optional for fully vaccinated guests.
Face coverings will still be required for anyone ages 2+ on Disney transportation, including buses, Monorail, and Skyliner transportation.
Universal Orlando removed the face covering requirements for fully vaccinated guests on February 12, 2022.
Refer to the Operations and Safety updates from both Disney and Universal for the most updated information. Contact me with any questions!
Fairy Tale Concierge is giving away a Universal Orlando vacation, and the contest is LIVE!
Enter the vacation giveaway here.
As I shared earlier, Fairy Tale Concierge is giving away a 3 night, 3 day Universal Orlando vacation for one lucky winner. That winner will get to bring along 3 travel buddies, so make sure you share this with all of your friends!
The contest will be open until March 11, 2022. No purchase necessary. Good luck!
More details have been released about Fairy Tale Concierge's Universal Orlando Giveaway!
The contest will go live Sunday, February 13. To be eligible, you must be following my social media channels. That means that you'll need to follow my Facebook and/or Instagram page in order to win.
There is NO purchase necessary to enter. The contest rules will be posted on February 21 with the contest entry form.
Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras is back, and this year it's louder, spicier and better than ever!
From February 5-April 24, guests will experience star-studded live concerts, a spectacular Mardi Gras parade, and savory cuisine. What could be better? This dynamic event is included in the price of admission to Universal Studios Florida!
What can you expect at Florida’s biggest party?
Concert Series Lineup
2/5 - Sugar Ray
2/12 - Diana Ross
2/19 - Barenaked Ladies
2/20 - Styx
2/26 - Jon Pardi
3/6 - Marshmello
3/12 - Lee Brice
3/13 - Becky G
3/18 - Khalid
3/19 - Seal
3/20 - Gavin DeGraw
3/25 - The Revivalists
3/26 - Jimmie Allen
3/27 - Jason Derulo
In addition to the concert series, brass bands straight from Bourbon Street will perform daily throughout the park.
Mardi Gras Parade
This year’s original parade theme, “Planet Mardi Gras,” comes to life in six incredibly-detailed floats, inviting guests to catch beads by the handful. These new floats will join Universal’s traditional lineup of New Orleans-inspired floats – such as the iconic Jester and nearly 50-foot long King Gator – and wind through the streets of Universal Studios Florida on select dates.
Savory Worldwide Flavors
Take your taste buds on a journey with a Crawfish Boil and Beignets from New Orleans, Coconut Curry Shrimp Laksa from Southeast Asia, Vegan Samosa from India, and Salchipapas from Central America. The best way to experience these flavors and much more is with the specialty “Mardi Gras Food and Beverage” card, which will be available for purchase in-park.
Mardi Gras-inspired cuisine will also be featured at select CityWalk and Universal Orlando hotel locations.
Fairy Tale Concierge is at it again! We're giving away another Universal Orlando vacation!
One very lucky winner will receive a 3 day, 3 night Universal Orlando vacation for up to 4 people! Better yet, you'll get to use the advisor of your choosing (hint, hint!) to plan the whole thing!
Details about this incredible giveaway will be posted soon! In the meantime, make sure that you're following my Facebook and Instagram pages for giveaway information as soon as it's posted!
If you'd like even more information about travel news and updates, be sure to join my email list for exclusive information, travel news, and pixie dust straight to your inbox! Enter your email below to join!
Can't wait to travel to Universal Orlando Resort? Become a concierge client and get personalized booking, planning, and more from yours truly!
The darker side of the Wizarding World will return nightly to Universal Orlando Resort beginning Saturday, September 18th!
This breathtaking show uses projection mapping, special effects, and lighting to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade.
As darkness falls in Hogsmeade, the all-consuming Dark Arts will be unleashed as ominous green light and fog floods the village. Death Eaters will appear and lurk amongst guests with complete disregard of wizarding laws.
Soon after, guests will witness sinister creatures and villains – such as Dementors, Aragog, Mountain Trolls, Thestrals and more – cloak Hogwarts castle in a display of light, music and special effects. Guests will be asked to summon their inner strength and bravely face the visage of the powerful Dark wizard, Lord Voldemort. Then, find a moment of hope hidden in the darkness as the Patronus spell – one of the most famous, difficult and powerful defense of the Dark Arts charms in the Wizarding World – is cast.
“Darks Arts at Hogwarts Castle” will run nightly with showtimes from dusk until park close this fall beginning September 18 in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Click here for more information or to book your tickets.
Fairy Tale Concierge is giving away a FREE Universal Orlando vacation! (Yes, you read that correctly!!) To celebrate the return of travel, we are giving away a 3 night Universal Orlando Resort vacation for 4 people! No purchase necessary!
To enter to win the Universal Orlando vacation, please click here:
By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at
and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of most US states, and is void where prohibited by law, including the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Former and current Independent Contractors and Employees of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members (spouses, children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 15, 2021, 9:00am eastern standard time and ending on April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at
. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 3-night, 3-day vacation for up to four people to Universal Orlando Resort in 2021.
This package includes:
• Three-nights accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel in a standard room
• Up to four (4) 3-day, 3-park tickets
• Your choice of a Fairy Tale Concierge agent to plan your vacation.
Valid for redemption most nights up to expiration date excluding holidays and some peak times.
Approximate retail value: $3000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and a Facebook post within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FAIRY TALE CONCIERGE, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC,, anyone acting on behalf of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign are Sherry Lowe and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
14. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
I recently had the opportunity to visit Universal Orlando Resort to experience their health and safety measures in place firsthand! From hand sanitizer to face coverings to physical distancing...here's the real scoop!
Guests and team members are required to wear face coverings, plain and simple. Everyone, ages 2+, needs to wear a face covering that covers your nose, mouth, and chin. They must be secured with ear loops or be secured around your head. This means that, unlike Disney, Universal does allow neck gaiters. Bandanas are not permitted. On our trip, we noticed mask compliance 99% of the time. (A woman in line for Hagrid's removed hers multiple times while in line, as well as for the duration of the ride. She was stopped after the end of the ride by a Team Member. Cameras are everywhere.) Of course, removing face coverings is allowed while eating/drinking, as long as you're stationary and distanced from others. There are also relaxation areas, where mask breaks are permitted. (Find my face coverings infographic here!)
Temperature checks are performed daily, and corresponding colored wristbands are issued upon completion of that temperature check. One of the absolute best perks to staying on-site at a Universal Orlando Resort Hotel (we stayed at Endless Summer - Surfside Inn and Suites) was the fact that we were able to have our temperature checked at the hotel, rather than at the parks. This saved us a ton of time! Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater after 3 checks would be asked to seek medical attention and get medical clearance prior to being permitted to enter. I encourage all clients to pack a thermometer to keep in the room. That way, if anyone does register a fever, it isn't a surprise and you can seek medical attention immediately.
How do I have so many tips and tricks? I’ve made ALL of the mistakes so you don’t have to! The photo here was taken during a February trip. I skipped the sunscreen that day because it “wasn’t hot outside” and I paid the price with that sunburn! (But you can see that I was carrying a cross-body bag! One of my top tips that you can check out here!)
Make sure that you pack and use sunscreen and perhaps some aloe vera, too! You'll find sunscreen and sunburn relief in your resort gift shop, of course, and they will come with a resort price tag!
Make sure you bring that sunscreen with you to the parks, too. You'll need to reapply throughout the day. I also always recommend bringing hats and sunglasses to keep that bright Florida sun out of your eyes.
I include a packing checklist in every client's e-package. Get the ultimate packing checklist by booking a Disney or Universal package through me! Click "Contact" above or email me to get started! email@example.com