One of the questions that I’ve gotten the most is “How will you handle maternity leave?”
Since I work from home, and have a "non-traditional" job, I'll also have a "non-traditional" maternity leave. Keep reading to learn more!
I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
I’ll start with the fact that I am so very grateful that this is my job! Some things that help make this maternity leave a little easier:
Getting everything prepped ahead of time means a lot of extra work on the front end, but it will help me immensely once our little guy comes! This means designing and sending client packages earlier than I typically would. I also have pre-scheduled social media content that will go out on certain dates.
Will you still be booking travel?
Everything that can be completed in advance is out of the way. (Pre-scheduled client emails, etc.)
Upon my return to the office after maternity leave, I will be focusing only on currently booked clients. After that, I will be slowly opening my books again for new clients. I will be limiting the number of clients I take on in the first few months back.
Will you still answer emails or messages while on maternity leave?
With a newborn, I simply will not have the time to personally answer the sheer number of messages and emails that I get weekly. Because of that, my auto-responder will go on as soon as I go into labor.
Anyone with travel inquiries will have a form to complete, and those folks will then be wait-listed until I return to the office.
Do you have anyone helping you?
Of course! THE biggest reason that I chose Wave of a Wand Travel is the stellar team that I get to work with every day. Currently booked clients have a direct contact to one of our agency’s co-owners. (It bears repeating - I love this team!!)
While I do have pre-scheduled social media content going out while I’m away, I’ll also be leaning on some of my team to help me with any Disney or Universal news that will need to be shared on social media or my website.
Here at home, my husband works for a fantastic company that allows him to take a great paternity leave, so we’ll be together to tackle the newborn phase!
Any work that I can do in advance is just about done! Hopefully this allows me to be ready just in case he comes early, and we can enjoy some of this holiday season relaxing, too!
We can’t wait to soak up everything about this baby and our new life as a family of three!
It’s a good day to be a Disney Foodie! Three fan-favorite dining locations are reopening in Walt Disney World, while two more will be expanding their offerings! All of these dining options are available for booking now.
Flying Fish, at Disney’s BoardWalk, will welcome guests back on January 27th. This restaurant is known for their signature seafood dishes, but don't sleep on the steaks! This dining location is just a walk or boat ride away from Epcot.
Reopening February 3rd is The Turf Club Bar and Grill. The Turf Club is located at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Here, you'll find delicious American flavors in every dish!
Beginning on February 17th, Jiko - The Cooking Place will finally reopen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge! Here, you can savor the tastes and flavors of African, Indian, and Mediterranean cuisine. This is one of the best places for a fancy date night! (The wine selection is phenomenal!!)
Beginning February 15th at Cape May Cafe, guests can once again feast upon an all-you-care-to-enjoy, buffet breakfast! Complete with Mickey AND Minnie waffles! The buffet will continue for dinner, where it will offer seafood favorites. Cape May Cafe is located at Disney's Beach Club Resort.
I'm always looking for ways to keep you in the loop with all-things travel! I'm beginning a weekly series that will share what your most-purchased travel items were from the last week. Below are the Top 10 travel items that you purchased from Amazon from July 5-12!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
#1 - Portable Neck Fan
#2 - FunkyMonkey Women's Sandals
#3 - 6 ft. Charging Cords
#4 - Dual Port USB Charger
#5 - Water Bottle Carrier with Adjustable Strap
#6 - Adidas Fanny Pack
#7 - AirPods with Charging Case
#8 - Battery Operated Stroller Fan
#9 - Stroller Cup Holder
#10 - Portable Sound Machine
Remember, my clients all get a complimentary, comprehensive packing checklist before they travel. To get my complimentary park bag checklist, click here. To become one of my concierge clients, contact me!
Beginning Oct. 1, “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” honors the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort, and, wow, are there some great new details about this incredible 18-month event! Resorts are booking up quickly, contact me as soon as possible to get your stay booked!
A new nighttime spectacular, “Disney Enchantment,” will help kick off the 50th anniversary festivities when it debuts Oct. 1 at Magic Kingdom. Created to launch with “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” this evening extravaganza will take Guests on a journey filled with adventure, wonder and empowerment. Inspiring everyone to believe in magic, “Disney Enchantment” will feature music, enhanced lighting, stunning fireworks and, for the first time, immersive projection effects that extend from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A.
Joining “Disney Enchantment” on Oct. 1 will be “Harmonious” at EPCOT, one of the largest nighttime spectaculars ever created for a Disney park. This new show will bring the globe together at World Showcase Lagoon in a celebration of Disney music that inspires people worldwide. It’s a grand, powerful tribute to the stories and songs that unite us, embracing new technical magic that incorporates pyrotechnics, choreographed moving fountains, lighting and media in new ways. “Harmonious” will invite Guests to travel the globe through new interpretations of classic Disney songs as you’ve never heard them before, reimagined in more than a dozen languages by a diverse group of 240 artists from around the world.
There’s also new daytime entertainment stirring at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Check out this artist rendering of “Disney KiteTails,” which will come alive several times daily at the Discovery River Amphitheater beginning Oct. 1. Performers will fly windcatchers and kites of all shapes and sizes, while out on the water elaborate three-dimensional kites – some stretching to 30 feet long – will depict Disney animal friends, including Simba, Zazu, Baloo and King Louie. These colorful creations will dance through the sky to the beat of favorite Disney songs in an uplifting, vibrant experience for the whole family.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be the hosts for “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” and they’ll be decked out in sparkling new EARidescent fashions for the 50th anniversary. As you can see in the photo above, their best pals want to get in on the shimmer, too, as Donald Duck and Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto, and Chip ‘n’ Dale will be sporting their own custom-made EARidescent looks beginning Oct. 1. Guests will get a chance to see them when they travel through Magic Kingdom several times daily in the new “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade.”
These eight friends will also be featured in special golden character sculptures debuting Oct. 1 at Magic Kingdom; in this artist rendering, you can see Mickey and Minnie shining in the sunlight near Cinderella Castle. There will be 50 characters total in this series of sculptures that will be displayed across all four theme parks. We’ll soon reveal more of the “Disney Fab 50” as excitement builds for the big day, as well as the surprising ways Guests will be able to interact with these beautiful sculptures as part of the 50th anniversary celebration.
This fall, bring home “Walt Disney World: A Portrait of the First Half Century,” a beautiful new coffee table book from Disney Editions. You can see the cover art above for this insider’s look at the history and evolution of Walt Disney World, written by Kevin Kern, Tim O’Day and Steven Vagnini. A link for that book can be found above or here from Amazon.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration” will also see the grand opening of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT, icons at each of the four parks transforming into Beacons of Magic at night, EARidescent décor all across the resort, plus much more. Walt Disney World cast members – who will be wearing new EARidescent nametags designed especially for this occasion – are looking forward to sharing all this magic with Guests, as they are the heart of this momentous event.
You won't want to miss this celebration! Contact me for more details!
Beginning June 15th, guests will notice some major changes at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland! Plus, Boo Bash tickets will become available to the general public and Laniwai Spa will reopen at Aulani! Read more for all of the major things happening on this major Disney date!
Just remember, while park reservation availability is opening up, resort hotel rooms are booking up at a record speed. For booking information or for further information about any of this information, contact me as soon as possible!
Disneyland Reopening for All Guests
As I had previously shared, Disneyland Resort will begin welcome out-of-state Guests beginning June 15. At this time they will also discontinue on-site temperature checks. The state of California has removed the physical distancing requirements, so guests can determine self-distancing.
Disneyland Resort Face Covering Update
Starting June 15, face coverings will no longer be required for fully vaccinated guests both indoors and outdoors. Guests ages 2+ who are not fully vaccinated must continue wearing face coverings indoors, except when dining. Guests will not be required to show proof of vaccination, but vaccinated Guests will self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry. All Guests will need to attest that they are aware of the State of California’s strong recommendation that guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks when making their Disneyland Resort theme park reservations. When the Toy Story parking lot reopens on June 18, all Guests ages 2+, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear an appropriate face covering while on the bus transportation from the lot to the parks.
Walt Disney World Face Covering Update
As I previously shared, beginning June 15, face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated guests in most areas. Face coverings will still be required of all guests on Disney transportation, including Disney buses, monorails and Disney Skyliner. While they will not require proof of vaccination, guests who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing face coverings in all indoor locations, and upon entering and throughout all attractions and transportation. Physical distancing guidelines will also be reduced. Some experiences and entertainment may still be operating with limited capacity or may remain temporarily unavailable. Disney will continue the high standards for cleanliness and sanitation we’ve always set for ourselves. Cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer stations will still be available. They do encourage people to get vaccinated.
Boo Bash Tickets On Sale to Public
Boo Bash will be taking place this fall at Magic Kingdom Park! This after hours event has already opened for booking for on-site guests staying at select resorts, but will open to the public June 15th! Tickets start at $129 - $139 plus tax for August/September nights and $159 - $169 plus tax for October nights. Halloween night has already sold out. Here are the dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”:
Laniwai, a Disney Spa Reopening at Aulani
Beginning June 15, you can reserve spa services, including newly added options, at Laniwai, a Disney Spa! A visit to the Kula Wai, an outdoor hydrotherapy garden can be reserved with any spa service. This garden retreat includes private vitality pools, a reflexology path, six rain-style showers, whirlpool jet spas and more. Laniwai’s full-service salon will be available for manicures, pedicures and hair services. The kids – or keiki – can also get ready with salon services and makeovers exclusive to children ages 3 to 12. If you enjoy a good workout before or after pampering, visit the Mikimiki fitness center which will also reopen for limited hours for all Aulani Guests, and has added new equipment to the state-of-the-art fitness facility. Please see the Aulani Resort website for the most up-to-date information on the resort’s health and safety measures.
FREE Vacation Giveaway!
Fairy Tale Concierge is giving away a FREE Universal Orlando vacation! (Yes, you read that correctly!!) To celebrate the return of travel, we are giving away a 3 night Universal Orlando Resort vacation for 4 people! No purchase necessary!
To enter to win the Universal Orlando vacation, please click here:
By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at
and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of most US states, and is void where prohibited by law, including the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Former and current Independent Contractors and Employees of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members (spouses, children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 15, 2021, 9:00am eastern standard time and ending on April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2021, 11:59pm eastern standard time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at
. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 3-night, 3-day vacation for up to four people to Universal Orlando Resort in 2021.
This package includes:
• Three-nights accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel in a standard room
• Up to four (4) 3-day, 3-park tickets
• Your choice of a Fairy Tale Concierge agent to plan your vacation.
Valid for redemption most nights up to expiration date excluding holidays and some peak times.
Approximate retail value: $3000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and a Facebook post within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FAIRY TALE CONCIERGE, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC,, anyone acting on behalf of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC, and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign are Sherry Lowe and Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Fairy Tale Concierge, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
14. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
7 Things Disney Pros DON'T Do!
Ever wonder how travel pros travel to Walt Disney World? After traveling to Disney for over 30 years, (yes, THIRTY!) I've made and seen my share of mistakes. Alas, here are the top 7 things that Disney Pros DON'T do, and what they do instead!
Welcome Guide FREEBIE!
Kick-start your Disney travel plans!
Check your email for your free download!
#1 - Go, Go, Go!
I'm only a morning person at Walt Disney World. (It sounds funny, but it's so true!) I'm also a huge advocate for the mid-day break. If you're traveling with kids, the break is pretty much non-negotiable! I can't tell you how many kids of all ages break down and cry in the parks. They're hot, they're overstimulated, their routine is thrown off...and so many times their parents are pushing them to go open-close in the parks. I always like to find a quiet spot outside the parks to grab lunch or a drink. Once in a while, I'll even stop by my Resort for a swim and a nap! Once I'm recharged, I'm ready to tackle the late afternoon/evening.
#2 - Forget to Hydrate
Always, always, always carry water with you! I encourage everyone to stay hydrated! I personally prefer to carry a water bottle with me, and always carry it on a strap to keep my hands free. This one is a great option!
#3 - Forget Sunscreen
I've gotten a sunburn in the middle of a February trip that was far worse than any I'd gotten in the summer! Why was that? That Florida sun, even if it doesn't feel hot, is strong. Wearing sunscreen, no matter the season, is one of my top travel tips! If you're in the market for a good one, I prefer a water-resistant and oil-free spray, like this Neutrogena option! If you do find yourself sunburnt, grab a great aloe vera gel.
#4 - Mask Without Backups
2021 problems, amiright? I recommend 2 masks per person, per day. Sweat, rain, water rides, and general discomfort will require you to change your mask at least once. While we're on the subject of masks, make sure you're up-to-date on the requirements at the parks you're visiting. This infographic may help if you're just trying to get an idea!
#4 - Carry the Wrong Bags
I've seen it a thousand times...especially at Universal! Folks are so close to boarding some of their favorite rides, and they have to take a trip back to the lockers. At Universal Orlando Resort especially, you'll want a fanny pack. You're allowed to wear it onto almost every ride, and it keeps everything nice and secure. This Adidas fanny pack is the exact one that I use, and I cannot even begin to tell you how helpful it is in the parks. I have an entire blog post dedicated to the best park bags!
#5 - Leave Chargers Behind
Your phone is one of the most important parts of your trip...especially if you aren't using MagicBands! (Remember, Disney is no longer including MagicBands in their 2021 packages, but I am! Get them FREE with qualifying packages booked through me...ask me how!) You'll be using your app to mobile order, check wait times, take photos, you name it! Don't be caught without a portable charger to make sure your vacation stays magical. I have this portable charger and it's a dream come true.
#6 - Forget to Check the Weather
I already talked about the sun, but what about the rest of the time? I always encourage clients to prepare for any type of weather...including chilly weather, rain, and more! I always dress in layers, because even in the summer months, it can get chilly at night! I also carry a poncho with me for water rides or sudden downpours. Umbrellas work just fine, too, but a poncho can be folded neatly into those park bags without being too bulky.
#7 - Travel Without a Travel Agent
Yes, even extremely seasoned travelers still use travel agents! Travel agents, like myself, advocate for clients, monitor for discounts, act as a liason, and keep clients up-to-date about every travel change. (I also include e-packages full of tips and tricks, itineraries, and more!) Contact me to get started!
2022 Packages are Here!
SURPRISE! Months ahead of their typical schedule, Walt Disney World has released 2022 packages! Contact me to receive your complimentary quote!
Split Stays 101
Staying at 2 or more resort hotels during your vacation, also known as a split stay, is one of the best ways to experience Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando Resort (or both!) But what exactly does that mean? And why should you do it? If you're asking yourself those questions, get ready for Split Stays 101!
A split stay requires at least 1 night's stay at each resort hotel that you plan to book. Split stays can be between 2 or even 3 resorts. If you choose to do a split stay at Walt Disney World, bell services will transfer your bags free of charge to your next Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. If you transfer from different Universal hotels, or split between Disney and Universal, you're on your own.
If you're looking for luggage for the kids (or kids at heart!), American Tourister has some adorable Disney luggage, including Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, and BB-8! Not looking for character luggage? American Tourister also has this great 3-piece set!
Where to Split at Walt Disney World
The resorts you choose to split between are a completely personal choice. 99% of the split stays that I book are because of the following:
I recently had the opportunity to visit Universal Orlando Resort to experience their health and safety measures in place firsthand! From hand sanitizer to face coverings to physical distancing...here's the real scoop!
Guests and team members are required to wear face coverings, plain and simple. Everyone, ages 2+, needs to wear a face covering that covers your nose, mouth, and chin. They must be secured with ear loops or be secured around your head. This means that, unlike Disney, Universal does allow neck gaiters. Bandanas are not permitted. On our trip, we noticed mask compliance 99% of the time. (A woman in line for Hagrid's removed hers multiple times while in line, as well as for the duration of the ride. She was stopped after the end of the ride by a Team Member. Cameras are everywhere.) Of course, removing face coverings is allowed while eating/drinking, as long as you're stationary and distanced from others. There are also relaxation areas, where mask breaks are permitted. (Find my face coverings infographic here!)
Temperature checks are performed daily, and corresponding colored wristbands are issued upon completion of that temperature check. One of the absolute best perks to staying on-site at a Universal Orlando Resort Hotel (we stayed at Endless Summer - Surfside Inn and Suites) was the fact that we were able to have our temperature checked at the hotel, rather than at the parks. This saved us a ton of time! Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater after 3 checks would be asked to seek medical attention and get medical clearance prior to being permitted to enter. I encourage all clients to pack a thermometer to keep in the room. That way, if anyone does register a fever, it isn't a surprise and you can seek medical attention immediately.